Back Labour’s plan to tackle the cost of living crisis
Under the Conservatives:
- Working families’ pay is falling by £1,300.
- The cost of living has become a national crisis and working people are paying the price.
- Everyone is feeling the hit from higher taxes and rising energy, food and fuel prices.
- 15 Tory Tax rises have led to the highest tax burden in 70 years.
- Local people are working hard, paying more and getting less.
Labour’s plan to take real action now to tackle the Conservatives’ cost of living crisis:
- Cut VAT on home energy bills.
- Save on energy bills now and in the longer term by insulating millions of homes.
- Cut small business rates and support businesses through the cost of living storm.
- Buy, make and sell more in Britain to create well-paid, secure jobs in every community.