- The bonus ball number game will be a regular fundraiser for Morecambe & Lunesdale Constituency Labour Party. Running from October 2017 till May 2022. Or before then next election
- The game shall be based upon The National lotto Saturday Night Draw.
- The winning ball shall be the number of the bonus ball draw for the week in the draw on Saturday night.
- Each bonus ball is held by an individual for four weeks after which, new numbers will be allocated on behalf of anyone unable to make the draw personally.
- The limit to the number of balls is 59, and nobody else will be allowed to choose or use your number in this group in this period. However, it may be that another group is launched in the future which may well be run side by side but a new name would be used to avoid any confusion. If you drop out of any game, then the number can be re-sold, or you would be obliged to pay until the end of that period.
- All monies from entrants must be received in advance. Failure to do so will result in you losing any benefit from the number.
- If there are any changes to the number of the ball used by the national lottery for its Saturday night draw, this agreement will cease and will be terminated and replaced by a new one. A bonus ball number game will only commence once 20 balls are purchased, but prize money will be affected (please see rule 13 below) 9.) There is no restriction on the number of balls an individual player may purchase. However, we ask that you gamble responsibly. 10.) Upon receipt of full payment of £5.00 per bonus number per period by way of cheque/cash or standing order only, made payable to Morecambe & Lunesdale Constituency Labour Party. A number will be chosen by the individual or rule 4 will apply.
- All entrants must communicate to the coordinator through their email or the 16 Victoria Mews Morecambe LA4 5QD.
- Prize money shall be £30.00 per week for each week of the four week period the bonus ball is running unless the full amount of 59 numbers have not been sold then the prize money will be reduced on a 50/50 basis on all unsold numbers unless the numbers come under Rule 8 which will apply.
- All remaining monies from each bonus ball game, after any expenses, will be donated to Morecambe & Lunesdale Constituency Labour Party.
- All cheques should be made payable to: Morecambe & Lunesdale Constituency Labour Party
- In the event of a returned unpaid cheque will rules six above will be used. 15.) Bonus ball numbers will be sold firstly to members of the Morecambe & Lunesdale Constituency Labour Party. If after offering to members there are still numbers not sold, they will be put on open sale to anybody on a first come first served basis.
- The winner will be notified by email, by post or at the next Morecambe and Lunesdale Constituency Labour Party meeting, by the coordinator or an officer of Morecambe & Lunesdale Constituency Labour Party. Where ever possible payment will be conducted at the following meeting of the Morecambe & Lunesdale Constituency Labour Party.
- The bonus ball coordinator shall not be paid but may enter the competition if he/she wishes to do so.
- The bonus ball coordinator will receive no personal gain from these games and shall be elected in line with other officers of Morecambe & Lunesdale Constituency Labour Party.
- To purchase a ball, leave the group or for any other queries please contact by email the coordinator
- Confirmation of the ball number allocated and the game number together with the commencement and finish date will be communicated via email, post or meeting to each participant of each game.
- If the game is oversubscribed a second list will be used and all names will be divided between the two lists to give equal opportunity to win.
- A regular update on each game will be posted on the Morecambe and Lunesdale Labour Party website. At www.morecambelunesdalelabour.org.uk
- Until further notice the bonus ball coordinator will be Philip Blundell whose details are below
- By buying any bonus number on any list produced by or on behalf of Morecambe & Lunesdale Constituency Labour Party it will be deemed that you have accepted the full terms and conditions even if done so by email, with no signature.
- Rollovers are allowed for two full weeks. After that, they will be held over and added to future weeks until the prize money is used up.
- Any disputes will be decided by Morecambe & Lunesdale Constituency Labour Party whose decision is binding and final.
Philip Leslie Blundell
16 Victoria Mews,
Download a Standing Order Form